How to study for exams

Hello guys in the previous post I told you how to study history, science and computers. Now in this post I'll tell how to study maths, English, Third language and civics. So let's get started.

Maths- To get good marks in maths, you need to practise it daily for about half an hour. If you can't understand some topics then learn them from byju's a learning app.

English- For English you need to write at least 1 paragraph a day and get it checked by someone older. In this way your grammar skills will improve and get you more marks.

Third language- I can't help you in this. You can always have a dictionary of this language and better your skills.

Civics- This subject is really easy. Just understanding the topics can get you learn them.

Please reply to if you have any queries.  Please follow my blog.
Love u guys. See ya in the next post. 

Comments